We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

Thanks javi, I got the car in game twice but it was WAYYYY too high for some weird reason and now that I check is because I moved wheels but did not have "affect children" checked I hope thats the problem but the model layers are done just importing to game giving me some problems now...

Thank you very much guys and yes I will have stock versions with carbon and paint roof aswell I am doing it now with Akropovic model because I like the exhaust and rear diffuser way more but it should be done very soon and I am going to try my best on this interior so expect a lot of interior versions! :nods: ;)

Looking really good man! Can't wait for it to be released! Also I was wondering if you can find a model for Work M1's could you tweak the RWB to make them fit please since Elvis seems to have disappeared from the forum, and he was the only one working on a set of those wheels. It would be much appreciated if you have the time to do it :)

Thank you very much guys! I am still working hard on this one!!

@Kovalsky there is going to be alot of versions and one of them is exactly how you said dont worry mate ;)

@tdufreak500 you are in luck man, there is a model in SLRR I am asking the guy now for the model and there is going to be a lot of more rims coming now since with big bnk, it can be over 1mb vs 599 Kb size limit it had and I just found this out today!!

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action