We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wild Run PC Beta!

nicram7666

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the most time drifting. It's really hard at first but when you get used to it, it's really fun!

Drag races look pretty good too, but the track is weird. You have to turn at +400 km/h... Whaaaaat? :lol:

Gonna try the Monstertruck spec tomorrow.

Drifting is total fail for me, its like TDU2 all over again moon gravity and all that, so far i think the most enjoyable are bikes (wheres the dirt bike??) and monster trucks and overall i feel the physics have been improved but its still sloppy

Though i was playing on my brothers PC for about an hour so, my point of view might chnage when i get to play on my own setup if Ubi will fix the problem of the game not starting...

Drifting is a disaster... I don't like it at all, but hey maybe that is just me...

The graphics update is amazing, the game is looking fresh and neat. I like it a lot, and enjoyed it a lot.

The handling is better too, the cars are feeling more like cars and damn it i played the game for 3 hours straight, i forgot the last time i had so much fun playing a game...

Overall they are listening to "us" and there are things in the game that we are begged for.. but there is still lot to put in this game if you ask me.

Oh yeah, the game is running very smooth now.

if Ubi will fix the problem of the game not starting...

What problem do you have? It's stuck on installation (5/6) or (1/2)? Because I also had this problem and I managed to fix it by killing "The Crew Install Helper". It finished installation and launched a minute later (make sure to wait a bit because at first it seems as if nothing is happening). I have to do this every time I launch the beta but it works each time.

So far I really like the beta, drags are fun at the Midwest drag strip (near the petroleum plant on Route 66 I think) and yes I do enjoy the revamped graphics and car handling. I actually really like the drift spec, its kinda need for speed-ish but I still think that fits in considering this is an arcade racer. (Also is much better on HC mode imo).

Oh yeah and if anyone needs a key hit me up with a PM I still have my steam gift codes.

I cant start the game.

I start it, but few seconds after it ctd :(

Dunno whats the problem, it installed few things and started.

It wants me to install newest drivers for my GPU, but i played previous beta with this drivers very well.

That beta also wanted newest drivers but i just ignored it.

My gpu is older, 8800gts 512, last time i installed latest drivers i had some problems so i wouldnt do that again, i dont have money nor psu for new gpu :(

Any ides, except updating drivers ?

What problem do you have? It's stuck on installation (5/6) or (1/2)? Because I also had this problem and I managed to fix it by killing "The Crew Install Helper". It finished installation and launched a minute later (make sure to wait a bit because at first it seems as if nothing is happening). I have to do this every time I launch the beta but it works each time.

For me when i start the game it shows iinstalling KB windows update 1/1 it quickly dissappears and then TheCrewGame.exe stopped working error and i dont have the Install helper process