We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Today is Back to the Future Day - October 21st 2015

Eudemon

Today is the day that Doc, Marty and Jennifer head to in the second of the Back to the Future trilogy. This date has been etched into my mind since the very first time I watched the film, thinking of the age I would be and what the world could be like -- dreaming of that hover board! Knowing that after today that the future of that film will actually be in the past is really quite head-squeezing. You watch films set in the future and spot specific dates and then they come about and it's like we're living that date right now and that always makes me a bit :derp:.

A5i6WdK.jpg

Despite the worrying non-announcements of DeLoreans coming to games as free content I can chill from 4:29 PM because ITV2 in the UK is going to be showing the whole trilogy from then with a tribute programme showing before the final film later tonight.

Are you going to be watching them in your neck of the woods?

Cool video of Doc Brown from Universal Pictures.

As a massive BTTF fanatic, it's been a good excuse to kick back with a few beer's and friends and watch em again.(Well the first 2 anyway).

Sadly never made it to the cinema to see it. :(

But Least I saw the 1st film when they rescreened it in 2010!

My problem is though, watching BTTF after watching 'Rick & Morty'...you can't help but cross them both together. :lol: