We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2015's Time Travel car?

calster17

So with everyone having gone BTTF crazy yesterday due to it being the Future (Now past), I though I'd ask this...

While watching the films yesterday with friends, we got to thinking..."What car would today's time traveling car be". We had a few ideas and tried to keep it to a fairly modern car, the film is based in 1985, but the last DMC's came out in 83. (So say something from the past 5 years)

The 3 that we came up with was: BMW i8 (Futuristic looks, meh performance compared to rivals...like the DMC), Lotus Exige S3 (Because of the whole Lotus-DeLorean tie up) and kinda cheating but...the 2015 DMC EV. ;)

So in your eye's, what car would the Doc use today insted of of the DMC Delorean?

:)

Any cars still made of steel these days as I do believe that was a fundamental reason he picked the DeLorean. Also the style. :p

It's quite a hard thing to put into the same ideals as the DeL as you cannot go crazy in price and some of the best choices for me are older than 2010+.

:think: