We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nearly New Year New Years Resolutions

Camel

So the new year is nearly upon up, just 6 sleeps for those of us not in the future already. Yes Australia, I am looking at you.

What are your resolutions this year, how are you wanting to better yourself as a human being or any other applicable animal?

Haha cal. :D

Mine are to follow through completely and do what I say more, rather than say I will and end up not, be a lot more self-disciplined and finally a lot more supportive and patient with those closest to me.

Kind of want 2016 to not speed by as quickly as this one has too, oh and much better weather in the summer pleeeeaaasssse!??!

Not really a resolution but there are one or two tattoos that I'd really like to have made, even my family thought they were great ideas so they will probably happen at some point. In general I'd like to step out of my comfort zone more and stop over analyzing things the way I always do.

alternator-tattoo_01.jpg

On a serious note, I want get my sit together and start doing things properly. Failed too many times this year, and most of them could have been avoided. I fail at adult life

Not really a resolution but there are one or two tattoos that I'd really like to have made, even my family thought they were great ideas so they will probably happen at some point. In general I'd like to step out of my comfort zone more and stop over analyzing things the way I always do.

I like dis. What kind of tattoos do you have in mind?

Last/this year I've been trying to have more fun in life so I think I'll just try to keep doing that.

Following Hassan's ambition of spending money, I want to upgrade in terms of car. Don't know what I can expect since I've been going back and forth too often since I started the ''hunt'' around summer this year. Also, since I recently made up my mind yet again on what it should become, this could take a while.

Other than that... not much really. Continue work as usual, continue hobbies as usual, moan as usual.

Following Hassan's ambition of spending money, I want to upgrade in terms of car. Don't know what I can expect since I've been going back and forth too often since I started the ''hunt'' around summer this year. Also, since I recently made up my mind yet again on what it should become, this could take a while.

Other than that... not much really. Continue work as usual, continue hobbies as usual, moan as usual.

Tell me about the car

What about girls? As usual? :p

I like dis. What kind of tattoos do you have in mind?

Last/this year I've been trying to have more fun in life so I think I'll just try to keep doing that.

I am considering getting a Stay Strong tattoo on my upper arm

Something along the lines of this except another quote that I've found, also for personal reasons and I'd also like it on my upper arm. I'd also like a small drawing to represent me and my interests in biology and chemistry, I like the thought of it on my wrist. :hmmm:

Tell me about the car

What about girls? As usual? :p

Ye as usual :p My preferences, dislikes and way of spending time won't really change.

Cars... for those interested, expand spoiler. Short story: can't make up my mind after redoing the numbers. It's all equally bad for the wallet anyway.

So this is what it is since I started looking just before summer:

W211 E 6+ cylinders

W211 E 320/350/500

C219 CLS 320/350/500

C219 CLS500

R230 SL 350/500

C215 CL500/55 AMG

various AMG's since 98

W124 500E

W212 E-Class 6+ cylinders

C207 E-Coupe 6+ cylinders

C216 CL500

Part of how things moved had to do with common issues on the cars, severely limiting the ''safe'' modelyears. Considering this nation is VW's testcenter with ~17 million testdrivers, the attractive offer of every car I look at is extremely limited even with all modelyears included. Then I started recalculating, adjusting the numbers a bit more to match the situation as I experience it, you start to see questionable things in certain adverts, blabla. :happyroll:

Here's a new year resolution: get the [insert-not-polite-words-here] PSU of my computer swapped for one that has no desire of faceplanting the system while I'm doing GTA or something.

:hmmm: I never thought of you as the tattoo-getting type tbh Andai, that's not me taking the mick or thinking badly of you tho, but people change etc.

I didn't either until a few months ago but since then I've thought about it more and more.

You've failed already, try again.

Has he failed something he hasn't even started doing yet? :hmmm:

Here's a new year resolution: get the [insert-not-polite-words-here] PSU of my computer swapped for one that has no desire of faceplanting the system while I'm doing GTA or something.

You still haven't gotten that fixed? Get that PSU refunded and buy an EVGA Supernova G2 already. :p

Sweet, Look forward to seeing what you get :)

So do I but who knows how long it'll take. Would love to see if you decide to get anything as well.