We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy New Year from turboduck - Hello 2016

Eudemon

[headline]Happy New Year - 2016 begins![/headline]

Hi all, just want to say a massive Happy New Year for this new one of 2016 and to wish you and yours all the very best in happiness, good fortune and just the sense of general good moods being the order of the day. 2016 sees us turn 9, yes 9 years old next month (February if you're still stuck in 2015) and it is amazing to consider that for a number of us, you have either grown with this place or watched people grow up with it.

Seriously 9 bloody years. I mean 8 was a big one in 2015 sure but 9 is so close to 10 that it makes it more kind of absurd if you think about it. For that long this place has been a place for many of you to visit and drop by to discuss about games and general crap and stuff. And in that time we have done so many brilliant things, bonded in text and voice only and for a select number of us actually met the real faces and the rest behind the names. Lately however this has faltered and I am partly to blame for that due to my inability to join people in the ways I used to, but that doesn't stop the rest of you. If you have got the means then set up a cruise in Horizon 2 or The Crew, go racing in Assetto Corsa, Project CARS and Forza (yep it's all of them or nothing! :p) or have some freeroam madness in GTA V. I should not have to be the glue that binds you together, you can do this and more without me. And if you can't, seek help! :oook:

turboduck 2016

2016 will bring in a few changes, I said I would do some of these when SEVEN hit but I put it off again, this is a flaw of mine but no more; activity will become a core component of how you experience this place from now on and I will be doing that big clean and potential cull of members in the next couple of months at the latest. I want to get this place back to the community focused, spend time with one another, sharing our pics and vids and fun times on the games we play and the lives we are living. You may moan about some of the stuff to come but it's probably because we let it go for too long that you have become accustomed to that being the way, well not any more. It is time to bring back the fun, it is time to increase my insanity the way it used to be and it is beyond the time for old friends to come back with a vengeance!

Let's go back to basics from 2016 onwards and bring this place back to what it was and what I always wanted and intended it to be!!

And finally, we love your feedback, tell us stuff as we know you guys our members are the core to this place and so if you want to see something, think an area can be improved or something else then by all means shout at us. We are actually able and willing to hear you. (not lying, it's true)

:bparty:

Much thanks,

Diablo (Andy)

-- turboduck Admin, General Insane Scotsman and...

-- turboduck team

Our prayers have been answered, praise the Diablo!
Haha I thought it would be cool to have you be the main one to know due to your post above.

I know people had been asking for it for a while so about a week ago I started testing and messing about in the hope of getting it good to go for the very start of 2016. I did have it ready to go in the early hours but I had been drinking and due to the nature in getting it to work and look as it does now, took a good bit of work in several places and so I held off.

I also wanted to get it operational to show to myself how committed I can be and my aim of how I want to be with this place this year.