We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking For Session Information

deja_nu

Is there a good way to connect more than 4 players in free ride? We were having some difficulty getting 6 of us together.

I was thinking next time I will create a private lobby and have everyone leave. Any success that way?

Finally, can anyone tell me the maximum session size?

Thank you for the info and see you in The Crew!

It's a max of 8 in a session I believe. And the only way to find what is causing connection troubles is just to try different things: change the host, jump directly to people or just behind/in-front of them and see if the session loads you in with them type thing. Usually it's just one of those things. :sulk:

The sessions size is indeed 8 but you can only have a crew with a maximum of 4 people. Kind of like the session locking in TDU but it only works with a max of 4 people. You can have 2 crews of 4 in a sessions but the 2 crews can become separated and end up in 2 different sessions at any time.

I wasn't aware of a way to lock a session of more then 4 people which seems a bit daft.