We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche 933 turbo & na (rauh-welt) sound mod v2 by pdb

PolloxDaBollox

@violater, thanks man I'm trying hard to make the sounds :)

@tdufreak. Thanks dude the transmission sound I added after researching 993 videos they all seem to have loud whines, and the turbo sounds are different manufacturers of dump valves. Personally I use the turbo flutter but I just thought I'd add a few variations for people to choose from.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of time at the moment due to work but later I'll share some links about the Porsche Jdm tuner scene then you will understand. And the rauh welts are standard is nonsense nearly all off them run highly powered engine setups I spent hours researching this and the rev limits before I made the sound

EDIT.. THIS LINK EXPLAINS ABIT Pelican Parts Technical BBS - Rauh Welt Begriff

That may be the case for some of the cars built in Japan, but a lot of builds outside Japan that Nakai-San does, the owners tend to leave the engine reasonably stock, some may do a refresh, or some mild performance mods, but a lot of them don't do full engine builds, yes there are some out there that have had turbo motors, etc built, but RWB isn't synonymous with performance engines, etc, Nakai-San builds them to look good and to handle well both on the street and on the track, everything else is up to the owners to do if they want to.

You are confused your talking about customer based Porsches with bolt on rauh welt aches the mod and sound and physics made are based on an actual purpose fully built rauh welt Porsche so it would come with a highly tuned promodet engine as all rauh welts do

Below is a quote regarding his own personal built Porsche this should give you an idea on how much he cares about performance I'm only sharing this because I love how fast these things are.....

To give you an idea of how fast it is. This car runs in the mid 58's at Tsukuba circuit. The current track record for an NA car is in the 57's. The current production car record AFIK is that of a Radical SR4 1.2 at 1.00. Times around that circuit are 997 GT2 1:03, 1:04 for an R34 skyline, 1:01 for an R35 GTR, e92 M3 1:05.