We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Car Pass for sale this week

ProDexorite

Microsoft represents the weekly Deals With Gold -sales as usual, and apart from few other Forza deals there were a quite good deal for Forza 6's Car Pass.

If you are a Gold member and have thought of getting some of the DLC cars or maybe even the car pass, this is quite a good chance! I don't think it is going to be any lower than this.

Regular price (in €) rolling around 29,90€ and the deal takes the tip off of it, so it makes about 20€ with the deal. For those who know math, the deal is -35% off from the pass!

Other Forza related deals this week:

• Forza Horizon 2 + Forza Motorsport 5 all bundled up: -50% off
  • Forza Horizon 2: Porche Expansion: -50% off
  • Forza Horizon 2 VIP Pass: -50% off
  • Forza Horizon 2: Alpinestars Pack: -50% off
  • Forza 5 VIP Pass: -50% off
  • Forza 5 Nurburgring Booster Pack: -70% off

Quite nasty deals in a good way, pick yours this week! (Starting to sound like a hired promoter :lol:)

:damnit: Whenever I buy a season pass it goes on sale a few months after. Whenever I don't buy one but want one, it doesn't go on sale until after I buy it. *flap*

I feel you!

Gladly I've been hanging on and not buying the Car Pass just yet for Forza 6. However, I had quite recently bought the Porche expansion for Horizon 2 and now it is for sale... :para: