We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablo 3 - Season 5 has already begun

ProDexorite

I've been playing through every season in Diablo 3 so far and especially the last two seasons were just great with all the new features and so. Is there any active/somewhat-active Diablo players among TurboDuck?

I decided to roll with Wizard, since that is the only class I have not been playing in any of the previous seasons, and now that you get to roll your normal characters to seasonal (this is saving a lot of my character roster space, thank you Blizzard!), decided to give it a go! Last season went mostly with Uliana's Monk build, which was one of the most powerful builds of that time.

My goal has always been to reach the initial season rewards and of course now that you can advance even further to unlock more portraits, I'll go as far as I can! Set dungeons are also something I'm going to take a look at. How about you?

I had it on the PC when it first came out but soon got bored of it when the people I played with stopped playing it and borrowed it when it came out on the consoles.

Haven't had chance to play with the seasons but I wouldn't mind picking the game up again if I can find it cheap and find the time to play it. So thanks for making me want to spend money. :cheeky:

I'd prefer playing the game, not Diablo as the guy who roams these boards!

And Camel, you should really pick it up for PC! It has got a lot of improvements since the initial release. Some people still say it's a really bad game but they often give their reason as "the auction house ruins the game"... Auction house which was completely removed from the game a long way ago. :lol:

I've heard from console versions of the game that they're packed up with hackers who mod their gear to be invincible and give them and the other party members some kick-ass experience boost.. So it kind of ruins the game if you're searching for playmates in public and end up in a team with one of the hackers... In just few minutes you could be maxed out from level 1 and in paragon level 200+. It is just that insane.

If you decide to hop in, you can find me on Battle.net: ProDexorite#2955

Threw my Wizard -build on hold and begun grinding with Crusader instead.

I must say, progressing with this lazy-man's build is just great! Behold my Invoker Crusader!

My gear does not yet meet the standards of what I am heading to with this character. It is promised that you can do a Greater Rift 86+ with this build and with my gear right now, I am able to grind T10 rifts without a struggle (still preferring T8 or T9 for a faster completion speed though). Biggest cons of my current gear-up are my level 60 belt that I've been hunting as a higher-level drop yesterday, and my shield that does not complete this build in any way right now.

If some of you are just starting with the season (or just a new character), I am able to do a bit of boosting from Monday to Thursday! :duck: