We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN'S Mods

TIMELESS

But its not fair that he stops releaseing jsut because no one donated money to him.

I cant even save up 20€ for new old as hell cpu, how could i donate to someone ?

And i am not the only one here with no or almost no sallary and free money.

Btw my current cpu and gpu which are 30€ in total (E8400 and 8800gts) plus 25€ 4g ddr3 does the great with zmod and every other modding related program.

So yeah . .

Its free will, if he doesnt want to release any more mods then ok, he doesnt have to.

But the reason is just stupid.

Combat didn't stop modding because nobody donated as magic and i already said he stopped posting here while he was working hard to save for a new build he asked people to donate if they could if you care to check the top of the project paradise thread u will see combat is listed as 1 of the top donaters so he puts his time effort and money into tdu and this forum.. for me he is 1 of the best tdu modders ever and the quality of the work he makes is second to none here...

He simple asked at a bad personal financial situation, for some eventual support from the "community", he gave so much in the past for free.

None did, so he is very disappointed.

With his technical problems solved, he intended to go on with modding, for free, for all.

But hey, this isn't a "community" here, there is no solidarity.

Think about that, at least once.

But hey, this isn't a "community" here, there is no solidarity.

Think about that, at least once.

No clearly not. It would take a community to be able to work together to restore 60-70 dead links when the author decides to delete them.

If COMB@T wants to delete his mods because no one is paying for his new computer that's his choice and there will be no more arguing about it in this thread. If you have a problem with each other, take it to PMs.

Edit: What the Scotsman said ^

• 2 weeks later...