We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN'S Mods

TIMELESS

As you may have noticed over the past few weeks COMB@T's mods all have dead links. Well I have good news! Earlier today jokker08 sent me all of COMB@T's mods that he has on his hard drive. I have uploaded these to mediafire so you guys can download :) If anyone else has the missing mods, please send me a PM and I'll add them to the folder. Over the next few days I'll go through the original threads and add the new links to them as well.

Folder 1

Folder 2 - Credit to Rule

Update 28/01/16: Updated threads with all the links I have and closed threads that still have dead links.

Guest sourkho

ok mods are back and thank you for making this link

but where is COMB@T's

is he stopping with making mods or he has some problems?

i do have 80% mods of all this time of turboduck. i will search some car and upload them in one link and send it to you Softie

Okay guys, I've updated all the original threads with the new links for the mods you've sent me. Massive credit to jokker08, Rule and TDUFREAK500 for sending me what they had. Unfortunately there are still 67 (:eek:) dead links, but thanks to some excellent community effort we've managed to get loaaaads (about 50) online :D

Sorry, but I have to say, that I am a bit curious about what is happening here. :oook:

It's all against politics, I learned at Turboduck.

Even it's a pitty, that his mods are no longer available here right now.

But I know from him directly, that he took off his mods here for a good reason.

In my opinion reuploading a modders work without his permission isn't the correct way, is it?

And if that should be, why don't upload Tools, ILLusions, Minimes, Reventons, Norbys, Jorgemodeks, StarGTs ... and all others mods?

I could also offer dls for all mods I have (it's about 98% of all ever published) at my site, but I don't do. :twisted:

I agree, there must be a good reason why he removed his links even if on the other hand I just don't understand why he did that.

I'm seriously worried for his self. We haven't got much news of him since his computer had troubles launching Zmodeler. He's a great person and I do miss him. COME BACK BRO !

Sorry, but I have to say, that I am a bit curious about what is happening here. :oook:

It's all against politics, I learned at Turboduck.

Even it's a pitty, that his mods are no longer available here right now.

But I know from him directly, that he took off his mods here for a good reason.

In my opinion reuploading a modders work without his permission isn't the correct way, is it?

And if that should be, why don't upload Tools, ILLusions, Minimes, Reventons, Norbys, Jorgemodeks, StarGTs ... and all others mods?

I could also offer dls for all mods I have (it's about 98% of all ever published) at my site, but I don't do. :twisted:

When a link goes dead here, we lock the thread until a new link is provided. Unless the creator explicitly states that only they may upload, and no one else.

If COMB@T has a reason to delete all his mods then he should contact one of us ASAP. Deleting all of his mods, without telling anyone causes us a lot of bother. Threads get bumped, people asking for new links. Instead we could have deleted the threads in one go (which can be restored if he changes his mind) instead of manually going through each one to mark it dead. So please contact him and pass on that message.

Well, I got answer by Combat. Here is, what he said:

He doesn't care, if someone is reupping(?) his old mods.

A few weeks ago, he had massive problems with his hardware, so he had to buy new parts for +500,- €.

So, in a thread, he asked for some financial support - doesn't matter how much - just because it's so much money for him lonely.

None had spent anything thenceforth, not even 1 €-ct. (added by me)

Therefor all future mods will be given to good buddies only.

That's it.

I think people seem to be confused.. combat has not stopped modding he's still very much active on tdu he's been putting in long hours at work trying to save for a new build.. with the attitude and comments of some people I can see why he has walked away from this forum.. this thread was created to help people share is work and some muppits think its cool to take cheap shots at someone who has done more for this forum than they could ever dream of