We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DriverTDU: 1972 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda

Driver:TDU

to my liking ,this is the best cuda ever ,but ,it is not in my game ,i hate those almost black front head lamps ,why ????,this should be so easy for you to put them normal ,did you ever see a 1970 american car whit black head lamps ?damn i am not happy .....

Well... There was a lot of work with that car, so i didnt pay attention to this thing. Agree, its to dark. So redownload it with fixed headlights. Hope you are happy now :cool:

hy,i am realy sorry to bother you again ,i really like that car ,but there is a bug ,when you see that car in a race as an opponant , you see the driver sitting outside the car ,he is leaning on the left front fender , kind of same problems zogger have whith his lamborgini recently,i dont have photos ,my fraps dont work anymore ....is there something you can do about this?

hy,i am realy sorry to bother you again ,i really like that car ,but there is a bug ,when you see that car in a race as an opponant , you see the driver sitting outside the car ,he is leaning on the left front fender , kind of same problems zogger have whith his lamborgini recently,i dont have photos ,my fraps dont work anymore ....is there something you can do about this?

I've check this and all dammys was on thier places. So its very strange... :hmmm: I think the only reason - some ZModeller bugs but i cant do something with that, i think

• 2 weeks later...