We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed for Xbox One & PS4 available at a sweet price

Eudemon

UPDATE: Feb 3rd 2016 - PlayStation Store also has the Standard and Deluxe Editions at 60% off!

[headline]NEED FOR DISCOUNTED SPEED[/headline]

needforspeed-snapshotpro-example_1-800x300.jpg

There appears to be a bit of a an EA Sales Bonanza going on in the Xbox Marketplace right now, and as part of this, Xbox One players with Xbox Live Gold can get the most recent Need for Speed for what we work out to be a 67% discount. And unlike previous iterations, this one has been very well received and with the support and listening that Ghost Games is doing, that will only continue… though the volume of people shouting for new cars all over social media is fairly deafening.

Read more on this...

I was kind of pissed when I pre-ordered this game and it was literally for about -40% off just few weeks after the initial release... Would've saved a big bucks if I would've waited for a bit longer. And I didn't even play it that much, still kind of waiting for the racing wheel support (which I know is a bit silly, since we're talking about an arcade racer here, but I can point on Forza Horizon 2 on this one!) that has not been confirmed in any way.

And a cockpit view would have made this a lot greater game... I don't see why they're not implementing these features in a racing game these days, should be a standard.

I couldn't imagine driving NFS with a wheel unless they made some drastic changes to the handling model, and tbh FH2 is not a good reference point as it's from the most realistic end of the arcade racer spectrum :p But totally with you about the pricing thing, the game was never worth the full price and EA seemed to notice it pretty quickly :lol: