We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule Work-Shop

Rule

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sourkho

Sorry to say but i'm stopping with modding and i have made this car and it will be not released

i have lost the progs and cars also this one to i have only pictures of this car

[ATTACH]25139[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25140[/ATTACH]

(converting cars other than boring Lambos and Ferraris)

Dont say that out loud mate, you'll be flamed :(

Btw i agre with you totaly.

And i think the same as Zoqqer, its X5M, if you are making it, its veryyyy nice news and good luck with it . :D

Another car to make me reinstall tdu soon :D

No you guys are right. 17 E46 M3s are much cooler than supercars. That's why Eden put them in the game instead of Ferraris and Lamborghinis...oh wait

Uhm. BMW wasnt in the game because of license stuff, not the coolness.

If Eden had a license for BMW i am pretty sure M3 E46 would be in game.

Dont be ignorant.

We had Tools and Minimes E46, both are unavailable for public atm, and were models from NFS if i am not mistaken.

Zoqqer making new BMW with his skills is great and in almost every version.

So please, dont exaggerate.

BTW the guy is probably making X5M, i dont really se why are you mentioning E46.

And its a legendary car, weater you like it or not.

We need modders like Rule, Pator, Sourkho to brings us normal, classic and everyday cars to game.

Zoqqer likes making supercars and its nice but it shouldnt be just supercars in game as it would became boring.

And as i know we only have those 4 guys to make mods for us cause everyone else quit along some kids.

PS. I know i went offtopic again, and i know i may be warned, but i couldnt resist to comment.

And to say something ontopic, i would really be happy to see new X5M in game.

Other modders would make normal, classic and everyday cars" but sadly the models available aren't that good. I don't understand why would you call other cars boring, and you clearly talk about Zoqqer's mods with that, you might try not to be offensive in the future. etc etc

Sure show Me where I mentioned Zoqqer, or any of his mod, I voiced My personal opinion and thats all

I leave Robiks post uncommented as I may be blocked for what I think right now :)

Whatever, lets not spam this workshop, as Rule said, every new mod is great and Im thankful for it even if I dont use it.