We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule Work-Shop

Rule

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sourkho

Rule

That model DFF and TXD files from SA is 30MB and its to BIG for converting but i will help you converting this car and i will learn you how to resize the model polygons tomorrow

Other modders would make "normal, classic and everyday cars" but sadly the models available aren't that good. I don't understand why would you call other cars boring, and you clearly talk about Zoqqer's mods with that, you might try not to be offensive in the future. etc etc. I can't even understand those who make these kind of statements, you should be thankful as converting/modeling is really hard and you get free "boring cars" just because other people are cool enough to share them with you.

-17 E46 M3s- if you replace "e46 m3s" with "supras" it makes sense, also Lambo's and Ferrari's are boring only if you can't afford them.

Models are nice, some extra work on them and they are good, at least you dont have to make model from nothing.

I never said other cars are boring, neither i was talking about Zoqqers mods, cause as you may see at the end of my comment i said Zoqqer is a good modder and brings us nice mods.

I also like Lambos and Ferraris a lot, much more than Benzs and stuff, but having only those mods would make TDU boring with no mods to replace other cars.

No one was offensive to no one, its just matter of personal opinion.

And i wasnt unthankful for mods, i always say thanks for mods i like and even for those i dont like cause i understand how much work those mods need more than many of people here cause i tried modding few times and even made some cars.

And yes, there are not 17 E46 M3s, it would be much more real to say for supras.

Have a nice day, driving your F12 you bought recently, i saw on those Insta pics of yours. :cheeky:

Guest sourkho
Models are nice, some extra work on them and they are good, at least you dont have to make model from nothing.

I never said other cars are boring, neither i was talking about Zoqqers mods, cause as you may see at the end of my comment i said Zoqqer is a good modder and brings us nice mods.

I also like Lambos and Ferraris a lot, much more than Benzs and stuff, but having only those mods would make TDU boring with no mods to replace other cars.

No one was offensive to no one, its just matter of personal opinion.

And i wasnt unthankful for mods, i always say thanks for mods i like and even for those i dont like cause i understand how much work those mods need more than many of people here cause i tried modding few times and even made some cars.

And yes, there are not 17 E46 M3s, it would be much more real to say for supras.

Have a nice day, driving your F12 you bought recently, i saw on those Insta pics of yours.

Zoqqer makes only the best project from game or maybe this are converted from zoqqer cars?)))

Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Novitec Torado 2015 Ð´Ð»Ñ GTA San Andreas

Lamborghini Aventador SV 2015 Ð´Ð»Ñ GTA San Andreas

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster 2013 Ð´Ð»Ñ GTA San Andreas

Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 VELLANO Ð´Ð»Ñ GTA San Andreas