We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule Work-Shop

Rule

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rule!!

First at all I would like to thank you your work and your efford. Your new mods are better and better. Second point i would like to make you a request. Could you release the PORSCHE 996 GT2 ?? I love this car and badly, there aren´t a mod of this so that is the reason because I write you. Thanks you so much

Guest sourkho

Rule maybe you will convert also models from original GTA SA?

like this one

[ATTACH]25591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25593[/ATTACH]

All this car i have view in zmodeler and also in gta sa they are with BAD interior and 2015 Charger has missed polygons in interior and also 2 tekture from interior :clap:

[ATTACH]25594[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25595[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25596[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25597[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25598[/ATTACH]

If you convet make a models with 10 to 30 MB not from 1 to 10 M and not also 15 MB with missed polygons in interior and exterior

Guest sourkho

i have nothing to say youre last model M6 it is good ofcourse there are some small problems but its good

1. before you convert look good at the model in zmodeler

2. check it again the model in zmodeler before you start convert

3. check it again and do not delete the details couse i see in zmodeler you tryed to place it back and you have done it not correct)

Hi man!!! Thanks for your interest. I put 3 pics of the real car and one of the REAL RACING 3 model from gamesmodel.ru

[ATTACH]25618[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25619[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25620[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25621[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much man!! I hope you could make this car. It´s one of my favourite car.

If you need more pictures or something, tell me and I looking new ones