We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule Work-Shop

Rule

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cleaned out this thread.

There are some changes coming to the mod shop soon and myself and the rest of the TDUCK staff hope that we can all continue to enjoy the mods, the game and the TDUCK community until these changes come into play :)

However, we're going to be coming down a lot stronger on those bringing issues onto the forum that has nothing to do with us that started elsewhere on the internet. It has nothing to do with us and we'd rather spend our time improving this place for you all :) If anyone has any issues we ask for you to either contact us, or resolve it with the other member in private.

Thanks guys :)

lol ,me its worst ,before ,i was able to download mods but now they say i am part of people who can not see the product and if i want an explanation ,contact administrator ,but i am also part of people who can not contact administrator ....lol,.... they can play with them self if you ask me ....