We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule Work-Shop

Rule

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rule

I really like the cars you mod, but there is always a wheel size problem. Look at the MG pictures - way too big! Please consider this for further mods. I have deleted all of your mods because the wheel size always was wrong.

It needs hours to work out a setup (no physics for your mods) and finding the right wheel size. It´s a pity, because the mods quality is really good now.

More feedback?

Don´t install a fixed license plate. I don´t always use the stock one. Further, the quality of the fixed one is bad. License plate yes, but not a fixed one.

about feedback,let me say few words:

I like your choice of cars,you converting cars for everybody...muscle cars,everyday cars,supercars,you making all...I appreciate you talking with us users and trying to make everybody happy :nods:

One of things I specially like is that you converting cars that no one did before you...some are good,some are less good....cars from GTA SA can be good but if are not,still appriciate you did it anyway....some cars you can't get from Forza Horizon or Assetto corsa....like that BMW E36 or similar cars you did before,so if quality is ok,off course I'm gonna use it :smig:

only problem I'm having with your mods is because of number plates,I wrote it several times about that...I'm using custom number plate and it would be nice if I can see it like from the mods from other modders......

ps:one more thing,I really like when windows are tinted so if the mode is with clear glass,I tinting it myself but sometimes with your mods that isn't possible

thanks and cheers mate :cheers:

@Rule

I installed your Dodge Challenger Hellcat yesterday. The mod is nice, but it needs some improvements.

- steering wheel is wrong, it´s from a 2012 car (the Dodge CHARGER Hellcat mod you made has the correct steering wheel, could you take this for the Challenger?)

- the windshield wiper is weird, it´s too far away from the windshield (it´s in the air)

- there are many gaps in the car model (if you paint the car black, you can see much white between the doors and the hood)

Could you improve the quality of the mod? It is a fantastic car. :duck:

Kovsalsky enough for every mod nyit as a child, can I still play for you to install and configure the correct mod. If you do not put brains hvoitait events correct you - I'm here is not to blame. what size wheels should be, for I like you made a readme file!

big thanks for the E36 car pack,I love this BMW shape....my dream car when I was younger,coupe vs saloon it doesn't matter,as long it has M body kit on it...

:ty: Rule

too bad all cars don't have interior and dashboard illumination like E36 EVO:nuts:

btw,I play with my TDU little bit,about problem I have with number plates with your mods and this is what I have now:I see plates but they cover my custom one

[ATTACH]26839[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26840[/ATTACH]

If anyone know how can I solve this,please write,if no I must live with it :lol:

I have already told you that you have installed a mod that it has its own number on the mine and your numbers are mixed

yes,we know what is the problem...only question is how to fix it....

You telling me to back up original TDU plates so they could mach each other and then it wouldn't be any collision....I'm telling you get rid of the plates from your mods if it isn't big trouble to you,so that only could be visible plates from the TDU game

This is not a request,just simple suggestion....you are the modder,final decision is up to you....

btw,thanks again for the E36 pack,I was free yesterday and outside was very hot,so I spent my day playing TDU like in the old days,driving E36 BMW:D

[ATTACH]26844[/ATTACH] year 2008

[ATTACH]26845[/ATTACH] year 2009

[ATTACH]26846[/ATTACH]year 2016:D

ps:suggesting camera RUF RT12/ ik Lexus is350 :smig: