We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera 2007 Sound Mod by Zebukas

Zebukas

Hello there,

After a long time scratching my head, messing around with different softwares, editing and re-editing, receiving help from acevt06 (big shout out to you my man!) I can finally present to you my finished mod! Please download it, re-edit if you don't like it, share and basically do whatever you like with it ;) I don't need any money or fame, in return I just would like to get a link to some proper physics and hud for this car so I could enjoy it even more.

Thank you and enjoy this screaming V10!

Video preview: youtube.com/watch?v=QSHFKnYIyc8&feature=youtu.be

Download link: in the video description

btw if any of you moderators could edit subtitle for this thread, please write "Final Version", thanks!

thank you guys! I've wrote messages to both of them modders, hope to get a reply soon. whilst waiting I already preparing some changes to a sound, in my opinion the "onhigh" sound goes up a little too much and at the top it sounds cartoonish so im repairing that first, then I will raise the volume on all of the "off" samples. but before any of that I must wait for reply from acevt06 or polloxdabollox :) if you have some other issues to point out, please, dont be shy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...