We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bathurst 12hr 2016

Ryzza5

t2LlsvHkoCiyM2vRSkgopvYCLWgOwO.png

40 exotic GT3 cars battle it out from car manufacturers Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW, Bentley, McLaren, Nissan, Audi, and Mercedes Benz. Bathurst is one of those races where despite the length, crashes, caution periods, and varying pit strategies, more often than not, the split time between podium finishers is less than a second. So don't miss out!

Official Stream: Live Stream | Bathurst 12 Hour

Nismo backup stream / qualifying replay.

Live Timing: Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Live Timing | Bathurst 12 Hour

Schedule: Schedule | Bathurst 12 Hour

Race coverage starts early Sunday morning Sydney time from 5:30am. (6:30pm Saturday GMT)

Forum favourite Rene Rast is on team Audi.

[spoiler=Pole Position spoiler]

McLaren have just won Pole Position. The 2:01.286 lap was recorded by V8 Supercar driver and sim racing fan Shane Van Gisbergen.

I said I would just glance at this but finding it being streamed LIVE on youtube which I can then watch via my console has had me glued since it essentially started. I think the Radio Le Mans commentator helps in keeping my attention too.

I'll probably not watch it till the end though unless it looks like a real close fight for the win. :sootired:

Turned it off about 90mins from the end as the stream stopped but caught-up on that which I missed out on and that was a damn nice end to the race. Really was rooting for the McLaren to take it especially as it was in that colour :duck: but major props to the GT-R driver for thrashing the nuts and bolts trying to catch up. It did feel like the McLaren was taking it easier but 1 more lap and I think it would have been a different story!

Glad to see that the Bathurst races are getting a more international broadcast too, as it's one of the legendary circuits that every racing fan wants to see now and again.

Turned it off about 90mins from the end as the stream stopped but caught-up on that which I missed out on and that was a damn nice end to the race. Really was rooting for the McLaren to take it especially as it was in that colour :duck: but major props to the GT-R driver for thrashing the nuts and bolts trying to catch up. It did feel like the McLaren was taking it easier but 1 more lap and I think it would have been a different story!

Glad to see that the Bathurst races are getting a more international broadcast too, as it's one of the legendary circuits that every racing fan wants to see now and again.

Yeah, Shane had backed right off and was running in the 2:08's and not taking too many risks to get the car home in one piece.