We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The 'What games I am playing this weekend' thread

Eudemon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan for the weekend was RUINED! I spotted that the GTA Trilogy pack had been released on PS4 and was on offer over the weekend so bought that.

GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas for £15. Only played GTA 3 so far but the memories. Brilliant fun to be playing it again as it was meant to be played, on a PlayStation with a proper pad. Will be doing all 3 of them justice and getting the platinum trophies for 100% completion on them. :nods:

Just been GTA3 again this weekend so far and that's all it probably will be if I get chance to go on a game tomorrow. Terrible graphics, cheesey storey but it's such a great game

Just got on to Staunton island for what must be the 5th or 6th time in my life. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Woo triple post!

Will be a bit of Forza 6 again this weekend.

And more than likely some more GTA:O for the heists now that I've got enough people that I know playing it at the same time. Quite fun even if very difficult with someone who doesn't know how to play the game(think running out of bounds without realising, trying to punch enemies from 10 metres away while getting shot etc.). :nods:

I launched the PS4 version of pCARS for the first time since preordering it to see how well it works with the 'unsupported' wheel (well enough) to see if it's worth joining one of the ROOZ leagues. Since I've got a tin-top career mode started on PC I decided to start with Formula Rookie on the PS4 (that said you can have multiple career modes on the same profile anyway).