We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Super Veloce + Super Veloce Roadster

TDUZoqqer

Gents, just follow this link to a 34 AVENTADOR LP750 SV colours list!

Just for the case you need some input about your choice of colour. I always need 5837 hours to decide which colour combination I want to use in game.

The Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce option list - IMAGE gallery page all at LamboCARS.com

I decided for Nero Aldebaran and verde. Fantastic mod!

[ATTACH]25089[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25090[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25092[/ATTACH]

I have not add the 34 because the most of them are Ad Personam colors, which you have to order individually. The 5 in the installer are the standart colors the SV was presented in, so there is a reason for everything :)

PS: My SV Roadster is Nero Nemesis (Matte black) with red calipers, red interior details and the big SV logo in red :)

Zogger, I didn´t want to offend you with the colours. I absolutely understand it´s crazy to add them all. It´s easy to paint the car by ourselves, so it´s all fine. I wasn´t sure about the colours, because I saw a blue one here in Switzerland a few weeks ago. When I didn´t see blue in your colour options I started to check them out.

Red and Black is very nice as well!

Nope, unfortunately not, and I think more and more I'm going to release myself from the BNK file size limit (not saying I'm making hyper big mods tho), as the "putting half the exterior into the interior so the exterior file is below 3MB" thing is getting a bit nasty now, and it's not necessary anymore.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...