We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule: 1986 Lamborghini Jalpa 3.5

Rule

Downloaded, tested and... honestly i don't like it. I don't want to be rude or something - i've tried to like it but i can't fool myself. I mean everything is done in hurry and 0 attention to details : interior looks like from gta3 , glass seems like glasspaper , taillights looks like cartoon etc. Too bad that such a great car appears in TDU in this ''form'' . I know that not everyone can do mods at Zoqqer quality but at least don't just dump unfinished works like that pls. It's my oppinion and all should respect it like i respect all other oppinions. Good luck next time Rule !

Violator, i don't agree with you.

TDU exists since 2006, so it's just a real chance for us to have guys Modding new models.

Yes, cars aren't 100% perfect. And what?

I prefer driving new models never seen in TDU, even if (maybe) some little things aren't perfect.

Me i just want to say 1.000.000 thx for all moders ;)

BTW, Violator, why don't you mod for us something ? Mhm?

slylecoco, once again ...i don't want neither being accused of disrespecting the modders or other members of the community (btw i am also a member of this community) . Why is such a bad thing the critisism? I am sure that Rule doesn't take it like an offense but rather like a reason to improve and become better and better.

Just be sure to don't hurt modders with critics,

Don't want to see them give up!

:wtf: you act like modders are little kittycats which feel offended by any little comment of improvement? When modders leave because people tell them improvements, they can feel free to leave because we don't need modders which don't feel to improve their mods.