We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Time Attack League (Week 12)

Camel

Just wait till I crack 2:16.*** if I get chance to do another lap. :p

And from what I remember the BAC Mono was faster at S720 but couldn't use that for the league as it didn't have the front Forza aero upgrade option. :( But I do love my KTM

366hp and about 800kg :lol: It's insane. I'm dying to have a go on the Nurburgring with it.

Lol, will try it later on GT6 (Oh yes, i did it), just to see the difference in lap times. I probably will do 2:05, because you know... GT6. :lol:

The Donkervoort has 419hp, 541Nm and 717kg in my config

Well Milli GT has different compound tires so with soft racing tires you can do better times then in FM .

I know, but it's under rain, i will use rain tires. And i am doing just for curiosity.

It does but it puts the rain tyres on automatically.

Just did a 2:17.442 but I screwed up the middle sector and lost half a second and didn't do too great in the last couple of corners. *flaps* I know I can get down to 2:16 but I just don't have the patience right now. :lol:

My KTM has 435bhp, 305lb-ft of torque and weighs 899KGs. Fully locked diff and I can still power out of most corners at full throttle without it wanting to spin.

Okay guys, looks like we're running behind again so the first person (who participated this week) to post a car/track gets to choose!

From next week onwards the time attack ends Saturday at 23:59 GMT and the winner has 24 hours to choose, then it defaults to the person in second.

And if you win, post a thread with the car and track choice and one of us mods can copy in the template :)