We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule: 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal (105)

Rule

1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal (105)

Vehicle replaced: Ferrari 246 Dino GT

Converter to TDU: Rule

Rims made by: Rule

Creator: Turn 10 Studios (Model), Mad Driver (Conversion to GTA SA)

Camera: 246_Dino_GT (WARNING Default Option)

IK: 246_Dino_GT

Features:

-Working Car Shadow

-Working Doors

-Working Windows

-Working Exhaust

-Working Gauges

-Working Mirrors

-Working Lights

-Working Gear

[ATTACH]25370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25373[/ATTACH]

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

!!PUT ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS Patch 1.68b / bigbnks here!!

[Download] 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal (105)

Mod History v0.8 - Fixed lights v0.2 - Beta released

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use (delete or leave what you wish)

-------------

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [enter email in README]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use [if applicable]

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site [if applicable]

- If posting a pic using materials from other properties please credit them accordingly ie; Rear Wing from NFS Most Wanted [if applicable]

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

Guest sourkho
Why not? Every modder can do the cars he wants to make. There were about 3 different Ferrari 458's the time I did mine.

if there 3 different ferrari's i understand when you make it Zoqqer but i do understand when someone don't know thats this mods exist in TDU. I made that mistake with VW Scirocco :para:

He misunderstood You, You said 3 different 458 He understood it as they were different from You'r one, not that it was the same car made by 3 different persons.

@Sourkho

Yeah I'd like to see new cars instead of people reconverting one 3 times especially if there's one in decent quality already, but hey as Zoqqer said its up to the modder what he's gonna convert.

I already know that u can learn everyday... no matter how old you are... So thank u Sourkho for the link to HF garage! I was so dumb that I never get the idea to take a look at their showroom... So I did today and... WAAAAOOOOUUUUH :nuts::nuts::nuts:! They got this one! and also this one! and another one here!!! I'm like a kid in a toy store... Christmas times! LOL

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - GTA SA (UNKNOWN)

So, I now know what I always thought about your mods, they are all stolen. It was so obvious since you never credited anyone, just picking whatever you saw in GTA SA and dropping it into TDU but now I have proofs. This is Mad_Driver10's Montreal, the Jalpa is from MD10 too and you don't have permission to convert his cars. Delete them.

According to that creator's website the use of his mods is not allowed and the linking of them is only permitted on certain listed sites.

We specify that the credits for the mod, model and its elements must be stated and that permission is sought if required to try and avoid these instances arising - if you don't have these don't post your mod here.

Due to this and some other occurrences of recent it seems we need to lock down the rules for the posting of mods even more and enforce the proper use of the Mod Posting Template as some of the message still isn't getting through and isn't making us look good.

Guest sourkho
So, I now know what I always thought about your mods, they are all stolen. It was so obvious since you never credited anyone, just picking whatever you saw in GTA SA and dropping it into TDU but now I have proofs. This is Mad_Driver10's Montreal, the Jalpa is from MD10 too and you don't have permission to convert his cars. Delete them.

Can you proof that Mad_Driver10, MD10 or other modder has permission to convert models from Forza games or other game creators?

If you talk about the permission i think all we modders need to delete all the mods and not convert from games!!!

All the game models from gamemodels.ru or other webs are stolen from games and they also has NO PERMISSION to convert them in z3d, OBJ files!

Guest sourkho
From which game is the 2015 ML63 AMG you stole from GTA SA? It's completely scratch made, so not from any game. What's your excuse now? What rights do you have to use an own made scratch 3D model?

DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT I HAVE STOLEN THIS CAR? THE CAR IN SA web where i have downloaded this car is OPEN not closed with converter so why did he not closed the moel? What a nonsense you are talking about ML63 go talk to with converter from GTA SA (Michele010) and ask him why did he not closed the model? This is my exuse for you now and do not say to me what i can do or not and you know that i'm right with forza cars

About me i will convert from GTA SA and soon i will start with GTA 5 models now i'm testing with Zmodeler 3 and you can't stop me and nobody stops me

So you think a car is unlocked and you have all the rights to use it? Read the readme files, everything is written there, stating the fact you can't use their work without asking first. Some GTA modders don't close their cars because there are ways to rip these even if you lock the models, so it's just useless to lock them. That doesn't mean you are allowed to do such things. Ever heard of respect of other people content, work, efforts and property?

Guest sourkho
So you think a car is unlocked and you have all the rights to use it? Read the readme files, everything is written there, stating the fact you can't use their work without asking first. Some GTA modders don't close their cars because there are ways to rip these even if you lock the models, so it's just useless to lock them. That doesn't mean you are allowed to do such things. Ever heard of respect of other people content, work, efforts and property?

If you close the model as should close nobody will steal it if the model are open its mean please take it

if i may add a last off topic on this ,we already lost sourkho for obscur reason that only him understand ,now we lost rule ,thanks ag ,whats left ? driver ,ok , xtenso ,ok kvrt66 ,not sure about him ,ok and that god that releases a car every 6 months .....boy ,really hoping miha is coming back soon ...thats my oppinion