We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Working links for dead mods :)

shimon101

After getting in to TDU2 and and it's mods again, I came back after some years to see that a lot of the good mods had dead links and I couldn't find them anywhere. Well after hours of searching I found a website (it is in some Asian language but still 100% usable) that still hosts many of the dead mods plus more :). I do not take credit for any of these mods. But I hope you have fun and find the mods you were looking for :).

(22 Pages of awesome mods :p)

There are some ads on this page that some people may find offensive, please use an adblocker to remove them, thank you.

Please remove all the "(" and ")" from the link below.

Link: tieba(.)baidu(.)com(/)p(/)1644646867?pn=1

Please Note, I have only downloaded 3 as of yet so some may not work. If some don't work comment down below and I will try and find an alternative link.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Any link for those ( i found pics on the post your mod section and i read that the mods that are posted there are mods that is released so is those 3 cars released and if yeah can anyone find the links?)[ATTACH=full]32837[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32838[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32838[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32839[/ATTACH]