We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW M6 Sound Mod by VIOLATOR

VIOLATOR

Hello dear VIOLATOR

Well i did not want to log on again in this Rly unthankful modding section again but after seeing this... thats the part were my head blows up

as nobody have written down a comment or eny kind of feedback in 2 damn days wich is very sad ohhh well,, i have got mutch more to say but it would be a never ending story from A to Z

Enyway sry for the offtropic VIOLATOR ur sound is rly epic for ur first try, i hope u not gonna stop working on them

i can see u gonna me a good sound modder very soon heads up ;) ;) ;)

p.s im gonna keep my eye on u on Youtube :)

Come on guys, there really is no need for this. Look I get that for the most part a number of mods get little response in regards to saying thanks and such but this is the way people are. It's the whole "I got mine" thing that is rampant nowadays and yeah it's crap and makes people feel like crap but that's how it is these days unfortunately.

If you want to show your appreciation do so, but don't then become a problem yourself by posting something not needed or trying to bait others. You think calling out someone is helping the topic? It's not, and it's ironically usually a 'pot calling the kettle black' situation too that you get yourself into.

Now, play nice.

I have been in a student trip so it has been impossible to comment. If this is your first sound mod I have to say that it´s really good. I hope you will continue working on this. Good sound mod and thank you so much:clap:

And as Diablo has said it´s unnecessary, if you need to say something to someone, you have the option to send a private message to talk about you want with the person you want. So this is unnecessary because this is a topic of VIOLATOR mod, not a Comb@t mod. You decided to left this community, it´s perfect, I respect it, but I don´t like that you will try to get prominence and be the navel of the world, disrespecting the other members of this community and littering the post of another person only because you feel bad. I always desire to you the best and I hope one day you return here and post your mods again, but if you don´t want to, at least, respect the people who do it and the people who are registered in this forum.

Sorry for that Violator. As i said before, thank you so much for the mod!!

hi! i see you have some issues just like i did, but i guess its normal for a first mod so no worries! first of all try shortening you samples. its important to remember to keep them the same length as originals if you want to get a perfect loop (i usually make them just a little shorter than originals). as for setting tones for different rpm's you have to keep in mind that tdu takes a sample and then stretches and contracts it while using it for a set for rpm's. so for e.g. if you make a sound for 3000rpm, tdu will use it as 2000rpm and 4000epm also (rpms depend on a different vehicles sound properties, im giving these numbers solely just an example). good luck with your future mods and if you need any help you can always pm me :)