We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 23 [Trailer]

TIMELESS

Good to see the production quality is still up there from the looks of it and the challenges look like they will be entertaining. I don't how it will be having to hear Evans throughout but hopefully he won't be speaking too much.

Also really wanting it to not be so predictable like it has been, go with what happens and let the chemistry develop rather than force in situations and funny happenings.

Mixed feelings, glad we'll have a motor show back on the TV but the trailer, but none of the challenges/shoots/spy shots that we know of have got me excited at all. They've played it very safe with this trailer, Harris and Reid nowhere to be seen as they're a lot less famous.

I agree with D, the less of Chris Evans the better, but I feel that might not be the case, he seems to want his face/voice everywhere on this and that's why it's had so many teething issues.

Trailer wasn't too bad and much better than I expected. But the parts with the high screechy voice kind of ruined it for me. Matt Le Blanc seems like he could be funny without trying to be funny which would be good. :hmmm:

But still, the trio will still be better when Amazon are ready. :nods: