We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speed Elixir

Sipylos

Well that came out of nowhere on my radar.

Do we dare to imagine that that it has decent physics, handling, amazing open world, and cockpits with VR support to finish off a dream come true?

Uhh, maybe not, assuming this is the opposite of enjoy a leisurely cruise - sounds like a twitchy NFS gamepad game from a few years back.

If you like to DRIVE FAST and DRIFT at corners then you will love this game. The responsive handling model of vehicles allows everyone to push any vehicle to its limit. The driving model is fun, easy to learn but hard to master.

Speed Elixir OFFICIAL website of Speed Elixir Game

Did some research, looks like it's made by a Polish team. Translated this via google:

Studio Electro Phantom Games has announced that it is working on a racing game Speed ​​Elixir , inspired by Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010), and Need for Speed: Rivals (2013). The game has to offer vast, open world. We find in it mountains, deserts, highways etc., ie different locations, which will test their skills at different times of the day and night, in varying weather conditions. For players waiting more than 15 different game modes - racing, challenges or temporary escape from the police, so that we can always find us a corresponding mode of play or simply to ride, enjoying the surroundings.

- We have tried to create a racing game that provides a lot of fun - ensure the creator. - If you like fast driving and driftowanie cornering, you'll love Speed ​​Elixir. Sensitive control vehicles can squeeze out of each car maximum capabilities. Model ride is pleasant, easy to learn but difficult to master to perfection.

The game will also multiplayer, modeled on the Need for Speed ​​- while having fun will be able to switch seamlessly between single-player gameplay and multiplayer, without entering the lobby and wait for other players.

Speed ​​Elixir hit in December 2016 for the PC, further in the future will appear on the console versions.

• 4 weeks later...

At the beginning i though a dog barks... :oook: ...but this was the squeaking tyres :D

hm... the driving style looks more like NFS.

Sound was not bad but not the best.

Graphic is ok maybe the final game get more shaders and lights enviroment.

Ok we will see. At the moment it's not my game.

I see to much NFS and arcade handling.

But i hope that we get a new TDU(1) and not a new The Crew or NFS

American road and surroundings, also this road seems to be closed off with guard rails, fences or other objects too. Looks definitely like a NFS-spinoff to me. Hopefully this is just a track for testing purposes. It's hard to judge a physics engine by just watching an early preview video.

Let's wait for more details...

• 1 year later...