We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Optimise TDU2 PC [CRASH FIX SOLUTION]

BAk99

It's been a long time coming but I finally installed TDU2 onto windows 10. I was then bathed in it's glory for no more than 3 minutes & CRASH. No driver alert, no overheating alert.. Nada. I then proceeded to find alternatives by cleaning registry files, verifying integrity of the game files & reduced graphics settings. Finally I found that a combination of things can reduce crashes to almost zero in 3 hours of gameplay. A Xbox 360 Controller Emulator & Universal TDU2 Launcher was required to bypass Steam sync. Apparently bad controller support & steam DRM w/game overlay can severally kill your cruising experience. This does not violate Valve User Agreement or TDU (Atari) User Agreement. No files are being modified.

This may of been a one off experience but if your having any issues or have been hanging back on installing the game due to lack of support then hopefully this is your answer. The servers work great! No latency issues what so ever & all TDU online features are available. Full blog with tutorial can be found HERE.

Finally rampaging my way to my first million! :happyroll: