We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Grand Tour - It's showtime for Season 2!

TIMELESS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a 34 min interview of Andy Wilman, who discusses in a fair bit of detail the end of old TG, the transition period, the new TGT, the future? It's long but it's entertaining, you can tell just why him and JC are friends from the sense of humour haha

That was a great watch. It's kinda' like listening to Jezza's more sensible brother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, uh, who's actually going to sign up for Amason Prime, and uh who's going to do some Googling the following day? Do they have any other good shows?

I'm sure they have some sort of free trial planned for this in any case.

I may do the full Amazon Prime membership that includes Prime video... but I wouldn't buy it on it's own. I had it before and the GUI was a massive turn off for me, and for me personally Netflix has a better selection. Even better back when VPNs would work! (damn you Netflix!)

• 2 weeks later...
I read something a few months ago that is quite concerning for a family show if true; there was a hint that there may be more fowl language that potentially goes uncensored because no BBC. Maybe they'll edit and offer 2 versions of the episode?

This would be quite confusing really, Amazon have paid a hell of a lot for the show so for them to then alienate some of TG's core demographic unnecessarily would be highly bizarre. Although it would be a positive change for me personally.

They're not, it's the laughter from the audience back in James Corden's studio.

Is it geoblocked for you Ry? I always watch Corden's videos without any VPN or issue at all.

Nice video, they all seemed quite relaxed unscripted.

Yup. What a refreshing change, just natural banter.