We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Does anyone still play TDU1?

brSiRiuS

Does anyone still play TDU1? Most of the time when I go online it says theres some players online but none shows up on the map screen. Just wondering. And this forum is dead for about a year I'm still wondering. Maybe someone respond. Maybe not... Well I'm here to say hi to the ghosts anyway so hello o/

Well the game pretty much died with the servers so no.

The servers are back on since Project Paradise and there are a few players that still play the game:

http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/29561-test-drive-unlimited-project-paradise-v003a-public-beta-available

I was wondering about the old players from the good old days :P

Thanks to Project Paradise, I'm one of these happy TDU1 players,

@bSiRius: I don't know why you can't see the players on the map (internal bug in your config? I'm not good in computering to tell much more...)

also, I could not say if there is still many people from the forum, but each time I play, there are 45/55 players and some became online mates.

not sure if Win10 will help TDU1 with compatibility, but on Win 7 it's cool!

Project Paradise[/url], I'm one of these happy TDU1 players,

@bSiRius: I don't know why you can't see the players on the map (internal bug in your config? I'm not good in computering to tell much more...)

also, I could not say if there is still many people from the forum, but each time I play, there are 45/55 players and some became online mates.

not sure if Win10 will help TDU1 with compatibility, but on Win 7 it's cool!

Hey! I'm using windows 7. I don't know what it was if it was a bug or something, but I like to cruise from time to time too like Robik but I usually see that are 10 to 15 people online but only 1 or 3 tops shows up on the map screen (if they shows up at all). May be it's due to the low number of players online and the time that I go online?

Hi brSiRius, yes indeed maybe it's just something to do with the time. I saw you online just when I was leaving: I play (in my local time, france) generally in the evening, and it's in the early evening (6:00/7:00pm) that I see the more players, then it's progressively decreasing to a few players (11:00/12:00pm):sootired:

Hi brSiRius, yes indeed maybe it's just something to do with the time. I saw you online just when I was leaving: I play (in my local time, france) generally in the evening, and it's in the early evening (6:00/7:00pm) that I see the more players, then it's progressively decreasing to a few players (11:00/12:00pm):sootired:

Oh, thanks for the info. Are you a HC player? It's hard for me to find any nowadays. And what's your ingame name? Cheers :D