We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

If you were a car?

Camel

If you were a car, what car would you be? Any car, past or present but please say why you think you would be said car

Will you choose a car that looks a bit like you. For example, are you a Peugeot?

tumblr_mx9dl5p89l1s3yt9zo4_500-53b98c625588b.png

Or are you a moody temperamental wo...Alfo Romeo that simply refuses to do anything when it's in a bad mood because they forgot to take their lunch to work?

- It couldn't be a 4WD model, If onlllly I was that stable.

- I look much older than I actually am, so it couldn't be a MY2016 edition car.

- Something stylish yet not too flashy/in your face, but will still have a presence.

- Something relatively fast but not modern day supercar quick, I wish I was that athletic.

- Something that can be very nice but has a rather nasty and sudden bite (dem hormonez).

- Something quite divisive, not quite marmite love-hate but something that a lot of people simply will not get.

- Something quite camp but not in your face ermagherd totes yah fabulous.

I've come up with this, the Porsche 911 930 Targa, the 930 being the original widowmaker due to how difficult it could be. Let me know if you agree with my findings:

turbo+targa11162406315.jpg

Haha great question! Will need to think in-between my screaming at things that seems par for the course at the moment. I have one in mind but there may be something more suitable... more me I haven't got in my mind at the moment.

buyers_guide_-_mclaren_p1_2014_-_front_quarter.jpg?itok=olOGaG-5

;)

Pifft who am I kidding, Rover 75/MG ZT...

Wiff of old school, not the fastest, not the most technical, a bit behind in some terms, easy to maintain, does a honest days work and will be as dependable, Can go rather crazy for reasons unknown (In the cars of the V8 model..)

I'm a this:

WV1vAomo5vw.jpg

Long, a bit boring looking perhaps, not at all intended or interested for doing sports, likes peace and calmness more than loudness and being very busy. Prefer sporty shoes and clothes over tight suits and business feel, that's why I took a picture of one with AMG wheels :p

Car doesn't represent me for weight though, in terms of that I should be an Ariel Atom perhaps :lol:

After a bit of a think between the random thoughts and things I should be thinking of I came to a conclusion that me as a car would be:

A BMW M5 E39.

rnskg1J.jpg

- more behind it than at first sight

- a bit mental

- likes to make a noise

- likes being around others

- relatively dependable though is prone to moments that may put you in a ditch :evil:

It was between this and a Audi RS6 Avant tbh, but my arse isn't that BIG! :p (plus I'm not stable enough to carry the grip of AWD)

Haha I didn't even notice that in yours, though I did read it a few days ago. The stable thing is because I am a bit of a clutz, I often kick the sides of chairs, tables and door frames with my little toe (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!) and do the same with my elbows on the latter (not so bad when it's on the funny bone). Not to mention I casually fall over or almost fall over badly doing the most mundane of things and believe one day removing socks or opening curtains will put me in a hospital.

And yeah, I thought of later models but they are bit more aggressive looking which is not me at all. :lol:

-Somewhat clumsy

-Muscle but also a bit of fat

-I eat everything I find

-I fall down more than some people

-I like to workout a lot

-Fancy clothes and shoes but sometimes just don't care and wear anything I can find

-Somewhat of a peasant

-Poor

-Has no future

-Breaks down a lot. (I think I am an Alfa or smth)

lead2-2016-dodge-viper-acr-fd.jpg

Still, this stuff would be fun if we'd take a random person and think what car he or she is.

Feels stupid to say, but I think my closest counterpart is my own car.

Not particularly sporty, but I can show a decent turn of pace when I want to and cruise reasonably well most of the time. Run out of breath quicker than some (5K redline).

I don't make a lot of noise and the noise you do hear isn't particularly special.

I don't tend to eat/drink too much.

I always have some sort of niggling ailment which doesn't really bother me.

I've never had a serious problem that prevents me from doing the daily grind. (touches wood)

I'm an average looker. I clean up nicely and look presentable from a short distance, but the closer you get the more defects you see.

I emit a sense of dependability and do what I need to do.

I've had my day and others have moved on a lot.

I always feel a bit tired with all of the years and miles under my belt.

I tend to play it safe most of the time, but when properly provoked I can have some fun.

So, I'm an old 6 cylinder diesel BMW.