We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rule: 2016 Koenigsegg Agera R

Rule

2016 Koenigsegg Agera R

Vehicle replaced: Koenigsegg CCR

Converter to TDU: Rule

Rims made by: Rule

Creator: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 (Source: gamemodels.ru)

Camera: Koen_CCR

IK: Koen_CCR

Extra

-------

Height: 120 Front

Height: 120 Rear

Drive Type: RWD

Gearbox Type: Sequential

Features:

-Working Car Shadow

-Working Doors

-Working Windows

-Working Exhaust

-Working Gauges

-Working Mirrors

-Working Lights

-Working Gear

-GPS

[ATTACH]26389[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26390[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26392[/ATTACH]

Download

ATTENTION!!!

This Modification Requires TDU Patch 1.68b

This Modification requires bigbnk's

For mod's needs Project Paradise v0.03A.

!!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!!

Mod History:

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Great work :D, i'm working on settings of the car, i still have problems to find the right values on the gearbox, But i don't know what can i put in engine inertia and gearbox inertia,acceleration and all stuff in cornering performance ^^ , but i have the right power curve for the engine ;D. Do you know where can i found more informations ?

The top speed and acceleration of the car depends much on two factors... For the top speed it's the "drag", a low value (about 0.30 i.e) gives u a high top speed a high value (0.5 for example) a lower one... The acceleration is ruled by... the "acceleration" factor, the higher it is the quicker you go and so on for the lower it is the slower etc... U can begin fot this kind of car (wich is a fast one with great acceleration) with something like: 90 for the acceleration and 0.3 for the drag and see what it does... The other factors that are really important are:

- The "oversteer" factor: the middle value is at 100 (about) under this u have less oversteer above u spin at each acceleration and since u put a wheel in the grass...

- The" handling" factor: change the way the car reacts to ur command, high value (100) gives quick reactions (can be dangerous at high speed) and the opposite effect for low values (75).

I hope that it will give u some tips to tune ur car, don't forget that it's just my personnal experience I might be foolin myself (andf BTW yourself LOL)!

BR

F@B

• 2 weeks later...