We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #72 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Mr Softie

Eudemon

the banner contest #72 Vote! (max 3 choices)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. the banner contest #72 Vote! (max 3 choices)

• 1) Ryzza5
    • 2) hassan1995
    • 3) Ozzmcom
    • 4) mau92
    • 5) T1M
    • 6) Sultry Sue (Softie)
    • 7) Andreas1
    • 8) Paladin Skylark
    • 9) CLR-GTR
    • 10) Viwheel
    • 11) nfsMIB
    • 12) carlos_69
    • 13) TDUFREAK500

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The theme clearly says US Muslce Cars/ Pony Cars, and the Maserati doesn't fit either of those categories
I added 'US' to remove the chance of further shenanigans.

So does it count if I paint an American Flag on it since we changed the restrictions after people started posting?
No, it does not. US Muscle in the sense of which is known by even the most car-illiterate moron only please.

Next time lets have the stipulations be more clear as there was no regulation on WHAT a Muscle car entails, I was not in ANY way attempting to break the rules, I genuinely think that the GT is a muscle car.

A6vW6SV.png

I think with this kind of thing it's very subjective, I'd class almost any Maserati as an exotic, not a muscle car. But I can understand your view too. The US thing should have been specified just to avoid confusion and we'll make sure things are clearer in the future :)

So I guess what we have learned is, do not assume that common terms that are in popular culture and shown strongly in media in that guise are known to mean and represent what they say. Be clear and concise to avoid misrepresentation of what has been specified and make sure that it's evident so there can be no doubt as to what is being asked for.

Should be easy. :cheeky: