We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TimBud yeah I bought it via Xbox as well, couldn't find it in the MS Store either. Works though. @Diablo considering FNF8 is in the cinema's now, I don't see a FNF Expansion happening either. How about (we can dream right) a Dubai expansion, with a G63 6x6, Challenger Limousine, a Veyron Special Edition, and some other insane cars that only Dubai could have? I do hope for some kind of map expansion like Blizzard though.

Why does everyone love Dubai so much? Those cars are available everywhere... Its just a sandpit. There are some great mountains in that region, but not in Dubai... and the roads in them are not good (I've driven them all)

I lived there for 6 years, wouldn't go back or recommend it to anyone. Unless all you want to do is earn money (which gets boring fast). :)

Idk, I been there a month ago and there's something about it, something that makes it feel special but now you are making me realise it's hard to put your finger on to why.

Hey atleast they have the biggest building in the world :)

I'd like it in a game though because it's totally different environment. There are more than enough games with nothing but mountains and or rainforests, just a desert with a humungous city in it, would be something totally different imo.

Why does everyone love Dubai so much? Those cars are available everywhere... Its just a sandpit. There are some great mountains in that region, but not in Dubai... and the roads in them are not good (I've driven them all)

I lived there for 6 years, wouldn't go back or recommend it to anyone. Unless all you want to do is earn money (which gets boring fast). :)

Probably because of the rich life there, I dont know but I wanted a game in Dubai for some time too.

And how can earning money get boring? :D

May be but still if it was proper stake I wouldnt mind as i normally have nothing to do at home lol

Anyway Im wondering if this this is all Porsches that were gonna get, or if theyre gonna add more with DLCs later. Its quite small compared to previous games, no Carrera GT that made me sad :(

There will be more, the CGT, Cayenne and Macan are there too. Check this:

* 1956 Porsche 356 A

* 1956 Porsche 550 Spyder

* 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS

* 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)

* 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0

* 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3

* 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S

* 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder

* 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo

* 1987 Porsche 959

* 2003 Porsche Carrera GT

* 2012 Porsche Cayenne

* 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS

* 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

* 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 NEW

* 1970 Porsche 917LH NEW

* 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS NEW

* 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 NEW

Oh what :mad:

The reward for Airborne hero I was offered was another GT3 RS, so I didn't bother... Looks like they changed it to the 918. Crap!

It must have bugged out or something, since it was planned to be 918 from beginning

sell it to me please, I couldnt play the game all day, I had rebuilt my pc and had to re-download the game because windows store is too dumb to recognize already installed games.

Can you sell cars directly to friends?

Im pretty sure not :/