We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using 7 and 10 for me theres literally nothing that would make me upgrade from 7 to 10 permanently, but whatever lets not go too much offtopic here.

Btw on topic of acution house, has any of you won by bidding? Because whenever i tried when the action is almost done it just wont let me bid anymore, I can see people are still bidding but it won't let me it just gives me an error

Regarding the auction house as experienced on xbone I've won many auctions. But if there's something cheap with one minute to go you can expect a lot of bidding. Perhaps even sniping ;)

And if you try to bid but someone just slipped past you in line for that amount your bid will not be valid anymore. Not the best solution, but that's my experience of the auction house. It may differ on the pc version, not sure.