We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you guys actually get all of the roads? I'm still stuck at 486/488. Is there a tactic for it?

I was stuck at 487/488 then I randomly got the last one driving through some dirt roads w, If I can give You advice, check all the dirt roads the way the game marks the roads is quite crap, Its easy

to miss, also on some roads there are driveways they also count so keep an eye out for those as well

See spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27460[/ATTACH]

I swear the god I drove there at least twice and It didnt discover it, thanks!

Check all dirt roads, check intersections, and also: check all the alleys in the city east and village south. I was stuck at 487/488 for a few days until I drove through an alleyway in the south village and got the popup 488/488. I somehow missed it completely and it wasn't thát clearly visible on the map due to the red color blending in well with the grey satellite imagery. And the fact those lines are dashed doesn't help a lot either :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

:msuh:

It doesn't have the DRLs that you see in the picture, it has to be a pre-facelift model https://www.total911.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Porsche-991-Turbo-S.jpg

Or maybe it's a RUF of some kind? :hmmm: