We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

If they work correctly and if the devs can be more clear about what to use. More and more posts are surfacing that Forzathon's often seem to have broken challenges with rewards not being given, such as that rally Subaru which wasn't even released yet, or the Lamborghini GTD race car that prompted non-Ultimate Edition owners that the car had to be downloaded... which was not possible.

Alongside that, I would always suggest to search the forza forums a bit to see what the conditions for a challenge are. Yesterday, they had a challenge that had to be done in a 'Truck'. That was literally the vehicle type they mentioned: 'Truck'. It lead to a lot of confusion since the trophy trucks for example were not part of that list...

And don't forget to have a bit of paper at hand to keep track of the score. That Truck challenge was to get 100 daredevil skills and Forza does not come with a counter for such progress (only some 3rd party tool on xbox, which wouldn't work anymore)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that doesn't sound good.

Although I did get that truck one with very little difficulty. Just took my Shelby F150 on the highway for an hour getting near misses... it would have helped to have a counter as I didn't have a clue it was working. Even if it didn't I got a whole load of skill points and levelled up a few times in the process.

The only real problem I've found is that I'm not able to download my VIP gift from the current car pack (a Lambo GT3 thing)

Ye that's the best way to do it, highway near misses, three in a row quickly makes a daredevil. I did it first with a Bowler and after 106 I knew I once again failed to do properly.

I do have the Lambo GT3. I have the feeling it's part of a DLC that was included in the Ultimate edition, which could explain why I have it without issues.... apart from the livery changing between garage mode and drive mode.

Im wondering if were gonna se a Chiron for FH3, if so probably after season pass

Maybe. I have a feeling everything to come in the monthly packs is already licensed, modeled and ready to go, including a Porsche pack that will be released after the season pass. Then again there's also one more expansion to come, perhaps it'll be in it?

I guess it won't come for FH3. Cars must have been licensed long time ago already, it wasn't in the devbuild either and the devs confirmed if they have other hero cars for the DLC packs, the Chiron won't be in that same pack. Most people are expecting the second expansion to be the Porsche pack, would have happened earlier (no clue, this is the first Forza I follow).

Porsche pack won't be coming yet, for Horizon 2 it was announced & launched under E3 and I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same this year :hmmm:

Also, isn't their Lambo deal still going strong (= no chances of a Chiron hero car for FM7 as it has to be a lambo)?

That sucks. The Centanario (sp?) was a rubbish choice, really forgettable. I still remember the Audi R8 of FM... 3?

It's only okay, worthy of picking up when it's on sale. But for £15 it's a pretty small environment and the novelty wears off after a few hours. It is good fun though, and nice to have the option of chucking a car around in some snow. It's just a shame they didn't do a small island type thing with a bigger environment that was contained by water instead of invisible walls.

I heard there's a barn find, but it's exclusive to Blizzard Mountain.

I haven't bought Blizzard Mountain due to issues I've been having with car packs (i.e. every time the game updates, I lose access to more and more cars, even though I own a car pass).

I saw those claims too. But I have the car pack installed (I got all the 'regular' cars from it) yet Blizzard Mountain's map isn't showing me the barnfind. Usually I'd see it straight away going to mapmode after the update.

Also seems people found another feature that we don't have (yet?): removable convertible roofs:

32376139980_e8e02b6e82_o.png

You gotta admit... TDU2 did something right. Getting referred to sometimes on the Forza forum for things like this. I don't know that many games with animated convertible roofs (especially softtops). GTA V, NFS 5 and TDU2 and that's about it?

For FH3 it would even already be enough just to make it part of the customization (like omitting the rear wings or chrome bumpers).