We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh that's nice. I hope they take advantage of the few good things that TDU2 had, car function wise. After all, if TDU2 had the physics, car list and graphics, with the car functionality and map/gameplay of TDU2, it would be a perfect game, no?

Forza will be a lot completer with roof functions, I hope that some day they'll implement indicators, just because why not. It will be interesting for the kind of laidback cruising I like to do. Add to that on-board screen functions like GPS and there you have it, a great cruising setup.

FH3 is showing to be an openworld game clearly based on a track-race game. Which makes it lack functions, imo. Solutions for the problems are so close...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah some of them are, like on the recent one you had to do like 30 barrell roll in Nissans

But current ones are easy, Ive done all of them in like an hour, for the Lambo all you have to do is play 3 playground games in Fiesta XR2 and thats it, so grab it while you still can!

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome to see how quickly they did a turnaround on this and also the freebie Porsche offerings too. I wonder if this is a prerequisite of the license now though as Assetto Corsa did the same thing with the trio they gave away?

I find it amusing that there isn't an SUV in sight as this is one place AC received criticism with theirs.

Really hope there's no "only we can have this" type agreement amongst this deal. Keep it open Porsche, please!