We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

And since when hacking only happens with games that has free DLC?

Where is the logic behind this argument?

Yes it happens in every online game, but take any fps for example, some guy hacks, he kills you repeatedly whatever not a big deal, quit the match find a new one no harm done.

But in GTA as an example youre working hard to earn that money, and then stumble on a hacker, he destroys your progres in seconds denying you that money and in some cases they could literally steal your cash, it sucks trust me.

Way worse than some scrub with aimbot or wall hack.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What GTA are you playing lol. There are barely any hackers, also money is easy to earn, every week there is double cash and xp on some events. For example this week was double rewards for heists. I made 3 mil in a couple hours of playing. A 3.5mill shark card is 38eur. You can also do all kinds of missions with your friends which give high rewards. And how does it damage your gameplay if some hacker gets stuff for free? You see his stuff and you're jealous or smth? lmao

Also, the free dlc idea that Milli proposes isn't bad. For example, if the dlc is free but has a high cost in-game, people who really want it will pay for it, and people who don't wanna pay will just grind. There is a point where people don't care about spending more cash on a game dlc, those players won't buy the dlc anyway, so the company won't milk any cash out of them, regardles of them playing it or nah.

Yes it happens in every online game, but take any fps for example, some guy hacks, he kills you repeatedly whatever not a big deal, quit the match find a new one no harm done.

But in GTA as an example youre working hard to earn that money, and then stumble on a hacker, he destroys your progres in seconds denying you that money and in some cases they could literally steal your cash, it sucks trust me.

Way worse than some scrub with aimbot or wall hack.

But that has nothing to do with free dlc or not. Just different type of games in general.

Even because, a game does not force you to only grind. Grind who don't want to pay. Which you already do when you buy a new DLC.

Rassva, explain better my point, because you understood but your english is better than mine. :lol: please. :lol:

What GTA are you playing lol. There are barely any hackers, also money is easy to earn, every week there is double cash and xp on some events. For example this week was double rewards for heists. I made 3 mil in a couple hours of playing. A 3.5mill shark card is 38eur. You can also do all kinds of missions with your friends which give high rewards. And how does it damage your gameplay if some hacker gets stuff for free? You see his stuff and you're jealous or smth? lmao

Also, the free dlc idea that Milli proposes isn't bad. For example, if the dlc is free but has a high cost in-game, people who really want it will pay for it, and people who don't wanna pay will just grind. There is a point where people don't care about spending more cash on a game dlc, those players won't buy the dlc anyway, so the company won't milk any cash out of them, regardles of them playing it or nah.

it's just a habit of some people not playing ALL of the game yet still expecting ALL of the rewards. Forza doesn't even have a progression system, I feel like that's what's lacking both from horizon and motorsport.

Thats what I rarely play Horizon anymore. Forza has completely lost its shine for me... but GTA with all of its free expansions that you can grind dominates all my play.

Plus in GTA they often have massive discounts on the shark cards... I just plumped for one, got an extra 50% and then got close to a million in the tax back schemes shortly after.

I got JustCause 3 a couple of weeks ago and haven't managed to touch it yet

FH3 really is lacking progression, if it was more like FH1 id be okay with that, as for paid DLC's im okay with them as long as theyre properly priced, and not completely overpriced like for example The Crew DLCs.

20 bucks for DLC really isnt that much even if i have to multiply that by four to my currency.

The entire "you build the festival thing" ruins the progr ssion. It means you start out wealthy, have the abilty to get stuff free from the start. Realistic for the situation, but not that fun IMO. FH3 has the most boring career mode ever; I had a 50 car collection, including cars like the new Ford GT etc, even a Horizon Edition, in 2-3 days. I also got the feeling that grinding towards buying a 500k ish car was a bit time consuming, but totally not difficult. It fits the nature of you're the boss. But that was a properly crap idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm the only 2 cars worth there are the Mitsubishi and the F50GT. But, since the latter is a track car I'm not too much into it either. Btw, can you buy a car pack car on the auction house even if you don't have said pack?

Dodge Dart? What were they thinking?

Hmm the only 2 cars worth there are the Mitsubishi and the F50GT. But, since the latter is a track car I'm not too much into it either. Btw, can you buy a car pack car on the auction house even if you don't have said pack?

Dodge Dart? What were they thinking?

you can buy them but they'll be locked so you can't drive em.

gonna pass on this pack too

Had some money spare on my PayPal account so I bought the pack.

Not all cars are as exciting, no. The Holden Sedan is funny but not "let's spend money" funny. More of a barnfind car tbh.

F50 LM is exciting. S2 990 without a single upgrade. That is spectacularly good. And the sound. I never really liked the F50 but it's properly exciting in LM trim.

Dodge Dart well hmmyeah, it's a Dart. I've always liked it because it's a US car which we don't get in Europe, but the sound is horrible and it's slow.

The Gremlin and the Vega are the same sort of crappy American mid 70's oil crisis mobiles which are funny looking but also slow as phuk. The Gremlin with a Viper engine though, that is epic fun.

The Eclipse, I'm not a big JDM kind of guy, especially not into the Eclipse from this gen, but the body mods are nice and it drives pretty slick because it's AWD as stock.

The most exciting for me is the Lotus 3-Eleven, the 2-Eleven already brought that TDU2 Club vibe back, but the 3-Eleven actually justifies the title because it's awesome. And very nice to drive.

In every pack there have been more than 3 stock cars which look intruiging. This one, not so much. It also didn't help that the "leak" covered up basically everything there's left to implement.

I guess they really don't like Mountain Dew? :lol:

We don't have mountain dew in Argentina so I don't really know how it tastes like (Never tried it on my visits to USA either)

I don't even understand what the brands have to do with the car packs anyway

Not-so-undercover advertising?

So i've been reading elsewhere that people have been prodding the files since the last car pack and found some rather interesting file names...

The latest update brought the Mountain Dew car pack to FH3. Alongside it, Playground seemingly added multiple cars to the game’s database, including sounds for some. The full list of entries, and their real-world equivalents, below:

• BUG_Type57S_37 (1937 Bugatti Type 57S)
  • CHE_HooniganBelair_55 (1955 ‘Tri 5 By Fire’ Chevrolet Bel Air)
  • TOY_Sports800_65 (1965 Toyota Sports 800)
  • CIT_2CV_70 (1970 Citroen 2CV)
  • CHE_HooniganNova_72 (1972 ‘Napalm Nova’ Chevrolet Nova)
  • BM_Blazer_79 (1979 Baldwin Motorsports Chevrolet Blazer)
  • PEU_405T16_88 (1988 Peugeot 405 T16)
  • POR_Hoonigan_91 (1991 ‘RWBxHoonigan 965’ Porsche 911 Turbo)
  • MAZ_Twerkstallion_92 (1992 ‘Twerkstallion’ Mazda RX-7)
  • POR_928GTS_93 (1993 Porsche 928 GTS)
  • MG_MG3_13 (2013 MG MG3)

if any of them do actually make it to the game, I will be fair chuffed! One car stands out more than the others for me! :D