We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish

StarGT

Wow Star, looks really good! I will test it out in a bit.

Edit:

Amazing model! Only complaint I have is that the headlights are overdone. The turn indicator lights illuminate, and there are a bunch more lights on the headlights.

If you can address this issue, it will be a perfect mod! Also can you add this car into AutoPack in the future? You can replace the Aston Martin DBS Black Series with it.

Edit 2:

Another issue I found is that the lights turn off every time lightning strikes. I don't have a video about the glitch, but it is quite a big of an issue. There are also instances when the lights will turn off, when they should be on.

OK, I will get pictures of that and I will try to get a video of the bugs of the lights being off at certain times (and of course the lights flickering when lightning strikes).

Edit:

Here is the image of the lights (I have them off and on):

27630634344_e9772ea475_o.jpg

TDU2 - Aston Martin Vanquish Lights by MichaelB450

Edit 2:

Turns out the lights flickering when lightning strikes is an issue with the game. I have included a video showing the issues (I slowed down the parts where the lights flickered).

In the video you see the lights turn off for a second when lightning strikes and that is also enough to make the popup headlights go down for a second. So this is not an issue with the mod, since the Lotus I also showed in the video also had the same flickering issue. In a previous reply I have included a better image of the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish headlights.