We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Record Breaking attempt Koenigsegg One:1 ends up breaking itself

TurboDuck

Underdog? In what? Theyre building one of the most expensive, and fastest cars on the world, I wouldnt call them an underdog

I guess when you're competing against Bugatti and Porsche, who are both funded by the juggernaut that is VW, Ferrari who are part of Fiat, McLaren who are rolling in da dollah etc I guess it is okay to call them the underdog yes.

Their closest rival is Pagani I guess, and even they source their engines from Mercedes.

Their closest rival is Pagani I guess, and even they source their engines from Mercedes.

They've developed their own now, have they not? I guess you could say Koeni is the underdog of the supercar world, if that's even such a thing when you're building multi-million pound cars :p

They've developed their own now, have they not? I guess you could say Koeni is the underdog of the supercar world, if that's even such a thing when you're building multi-million pound cars :p

Is this new engine for a future model? :hmmm: The Huayra still uses an AMG engine does it not? A modified M275 6.0L V-12.