We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CandyFX Preset

Caleb Johnson

So, this is a master effect preset I've made that gives colors in game more of a pop so to speak, and it's my first one!

Features:

Vibrant colors

Increased saturation

Slightly sharpened details (Roads, textures, etc.)

Bloom(Mild)

Bloom does NOT affect map (highlighted roads)

Bloom also does not affect GPS

Slight lens flare

Game is a bit brighter

More of a "clear" look

SMAA Edge Anti-Aliasing

Colors have a brighter "candy" like effect

Slight lens flare

And more!

Bugs:

None that I'm aware of, but feel free to let me know via PM :)

TOU:

Do not...

claim credit for this

Reupload the file to another site and not give credit

Edit the settings slightly, reupload as your own

If you do reupload it to another site, give credit to me and link it back to this forum for the download

Use common sense please!

Install:

Just copy the archive files to your main folder

Download

"mediafire(dot)com/?snkkwog1yz6rsvq"

Just remove the parentheses and quotation marks and put a . instead of (dot):lol:

Heres some screencaps: "imgur(dot)com/a/LpN3g"

Credits to MartyMcfly for the creation of MasterEfffect

• 2 weeks later...

My TDU2 crash with this ...

Have anyone an idea??

I use UniversalLauncher 3.1

Thanks in andvance!

--- Post Updated ---

Sorry, was at another Mod!

But I still have an error ...

Top left, an error is displayed to me, which does not go away:

Kompiling failed

... \ RaShade.fx (1235, 19): Error X3004: undeclared identifier 'AO_TEXSCALE'

And in the middle the info do not go away, if I want to play:

Master Effect ReBorn 1.1.287 by Marty McFly

Cannot attach a picture or link ...

Thanks in advance!

I use an XFX Radeon HD 6970 2GB.

In the MasterEffect.h missing a few lines. When I insert this, the error message will disappear in the top left. But the menus and the sky will receive a white glow. Could be a bloom effect, I'm not sure.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - GLOBAL PARAMETERS
#define AO_METHOD            6    //[1 to 2] 1: SSAO | 2: Raymarch AO | 3: HBAO | 4: SSGI | 5: Raymarch HBAO | 6: Alchemy SAO
#define AO_TEXSCALE               1.00    //[0.25 to 1.0] Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
#define AO_SHARPNESS            0.8    //[0.05 to 2.0] 1: AO sharpness, higher means more sharp geometry edges but noisier AO, less means smoother AO but blurry in the distance.
#define AO_SHARPNESS_DETECT        2    //[1 or 2] AO must not blur over object edges. 1 : edge detection by depth (old) 2 : edge detection by normal (new). 2 is better but produces some black outlines.
#define AO_BLUR_STEPS            11    //[5 to 15] Offset count for AO smoothening. Higher means more smooth AO but also blurrier AO.
#define AO_DEBUG            0    //[0 to 2] Enables raw debug output. 1: occlusion | 2: color bouncing (SSGI only!)
#define AO_LUMINANCE_CONSIDERATION    1    //[0 or 1] Enables dampening of AO intensity on bright pixels, to preserve bright light sprites or beter lit areas. Not for GI!
#define AO_LUMINANCE_LOWER        0.3    //[0.0 to 1.0] Lower brightness threshold where AO starts to fade out. Below this threshold AO has full power.
#define AO_LUMINANCE_UPPER        0.8    //[0.0 to 1.0] Upper brightness threshold where AO starts to fade out. Above this threshold AO is 0.
#define AO_FADE_START            0.4    //[0.0 to 1.0] Distance from camera where AO starts to fade out. 0.0 means camera itself, 1.0 means infinite distance.
#define AO_FADE_END            0.9    //[0.0 to 1.0] Distance from camera where AO fades out completely. 0.0 means camera itself, 1.0 means infinite distance.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - SSAO
#define iSSAOSamples               16    //[32 to 128] Amount of samples. Don't set too high or shader compilation time goes through the roof.
#define fSSAOSamplingRange        80.0    //[10.0 to 50.0] SSAO sampling range. High range values might need more samples so raise both.
#define fSSAODarkeningAmount         1.5    //[0.0 to 5.0] Amount of SSAO corner darkening
#define fSSAOBrighteningAmount      1.0    //[0.0 to 5.0] Amount of SSAO edge brightening

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - RAYMARCH SSAO
#define iRayAOSamples           24    //[10 to 78] Amount of sample "rays" Higher means more accurate AO but also less performance.
#define fRayAOSamplingRange           0.0005    //[0.0001 to 0.02] Range of AO sampling. Higher values ignore small geometry details and shadow more globally.
#define fRayAOMaxDepth          0.02    //[0.01 to 0.2] Range clip factor to avoid far objects to occlude close objects just because they are besides each other on screen.
#define fRayAOMinDepth             0.0003    //[0.000 to 0.001] Minimum depth difference cutoff to prevent (almost) flat surfaces to occlude themselves.
#define fRayAOPower            2.0    //[0.2 to 5.0] Amount of darkening.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - HBAO
#define iHBAOSamples            9    //[7 to 36] Amount of samples. Higher means more accurate AO but also less performance.
#define fHBAOSamplingRange        2.6    //[0.5 to 5.0] Range of HBAO sampling. Higher values ignore small geometry details and shadow more globally.
#define fHBAOAmount            3.0    //[1.0 to 10.0] Amount of HBAO shadowing.
#define fHBAOClamp            0.1    //[0.0 to 1.0] Clamps HBAO power. 0.0 means full power, 1.0 means no HBAO.
#define fHBAOAttenuation        0.02    //[0.001 to 0.2] Affects the HBAO range, prevents shadowing of very far objects which are close in screen space.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - SSGI
#define iSSGISamples            24    //[5 to 24] Amount of SSGI sampling iterations, higher means better GI but less performance.
#define fSSGISamplingRange         0.4    //[5.0 to 80.0] Radius of SSGI sampling.
#define fSSGIIlluminationMult         4.5    //[1.0 to 8.0] Multiplier of SSGI illumination (color bouncing/reflection).
#define fSSGIOcclusionMult         0.8    //[1.0 to 10.0] Multiplier of SSGI occlusion.
#define fSSGIModelThickness         50.0    //[0.5 to 100.0] Amount of unit spaces the algorithm assumes the model's thickness. Lower if scene only contains small objects.
#define fSSGISaturation         1.8    //[0.2 to 2.0] Saturation of bounced/reflected colors.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - RAYMARCH HBAO
#define iRayHBAO_StepCount          9    //[5 to 32] Amount of steps to march per direction to check for occluders.
#define iRayHBAO_StepDirections      10    //[5 to 25] Amount of rays / directions to march to check for occluders.
#define fRayHBAO_SampleRadius          0.005    //[0.001 to 0.01] Range of AO sampling. Higher values ignore small geometry details and shadow more globally.
#define fRayHBAO_Attenuation          2.0    //[0.4 to 5.0] Sampling attenuation. Used for ignoring objects that are close onscreen but actually far away (i.e. sky and player).
#define fRayHBAO_AngleBiasTan         0.0    //[0.0 to 1.0] Angle bias in tangent space. Used for ignoring occluders that don't have a big angle difference to the source, i.e. flat surfaces that may shadoe themselves.

//AMBIENT OCCLUSION - SCALABLE AMBIENT OBSCURANCE
#define fSAOIntensity             6.0    //[1.0 to 10.0] Linearly multiplies AO intensity.    
#define fSAOClamp             2.5    //[1.0 to 10.0] Higher values shift AO more into black. Useful for light gray AO caused by high SAO radius.
#define fSAORadius             2.3    //[1.0 to 10.0] SAO sampling radius. Higher values also lower AO intensity extremely because of Alchemy's extremely retarded falloff formula.
#define fSAOBias             0.2    //[0.001 to 0.05] Minimal surface angle for AO consideration. Useful to prevent self-occlusion of flat surfaces caused by floating point inaccuracies.
#define iSAOSamples             18    //[10 to 96] Amount of SAO Samples. Maximum of 96 is defined by formula.

I tried to change the values of the added lines, to no avail. The previous values of the existing lines I have over taken.

Unfortunately, I can paste any links or pictures, will that still supply later when I have enough posts.