We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Remastered TDU 2?

H4milton

Are you willing to pay for a remastered TDU2?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you willing to pay for a remastered TDU2?

Just wondering, the game's 19.99$ at Steam, I used to love the forum when it was based on TDU and TDU 2 mainly. Somehow the forum went to console focused. On topic, the game needs improvement, yes, we all know that. Working CRC servers, removing hackers from leaderboard. Creating new challenges, sorting out A1 cars, I really do not know why BAC Mono and Pagani Zonda R are both in A1 category. The A1 is really messed up. Supercars are matched with Hypercars.and lot more fixes with the gameplay. I'm willing to pay for a remastered TDU 2, yes I know the TDU 1 is active now, but somehow I do feel for bad for TDU2.

No, definitely.

... but I'm willing to pay/work for a remastered TDU1. :p

TDU2 is "sims-like" way too much. And I don't enjoy driving even thought it has better graphics, weather and day/night cycle. It does not need a remaster imo, it need to be remade from scratch. Despite great ideas like the FRIM or new coop challenges.