We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to enable tuning the club car

binbow

By filling "00" in the address of db_data shown in the following, it allows for tuning.

1828188680_How2TuningClubCar.png.9df55afba23b441b6dd8e500871b6b60.png

However, this will occur, such as the following side effects. When you go to the club garage will be in the state in which the club car is locked. The vehicle body wrapped with body cover , can not be used. In addition, the side effects on other members of the club is unconfirmed.

Could you please examine the other side effects?

Edited by binbow

• 3 years later...
16 hours ago, binbow said:

I have reattached the image.

Thank you. One more question as I am a newbie to modding the game, what program are you using to open .cpr file extensions? Or is there a tutorial video on how to do this step by step?

Edited by Bradley73
extending my reply

15 hours ago, Bradley73 said:

But when I open it with a hex editor there are different numbers and letters not like the one you have shown on the picture. What should I set it to look like yours?

Since the *.cpr file is an encrypted file, it needs to be decrypted before editing it.
I wrote that tdudecgui.exe makes it easy to decrypt and re-encrypt work.

--- edit ---

When the game is started after the following operations, the modified db_data.cpr is loaded and the game starts.

1. Open "TdudecGUI.exe".
2. Find "db_data.cpr" in the "unpacked tdu2 game folder\Euro\Bnk\database" folder.
3. Drag and drop "db_data.cpr" onto TdudecGUI's form.
4. Click "Exec" button. Decrypted file "db_data.dec" will be genarated.
5. Open binary editor by click "Hex editor" button, and make desiered change to "db_data.dec" file, and save it.
6. Click swap button.
7. Click "Execute" button to re-encrypt "db_data" file. Modified "db_data.cpr" will be genarated. 

Edited by binbow

22 hours ago, binbow said:

Since the *.cpr file is an encrypted file, it needs to be decrypted before editing it.
I wrote that tdudecgui.exe makes it easy to decrypt and re-encrypt work.

--- edit ---

When the game is started after the following operations, the modified db_data.cpr is loaded and the game starts.

1. Open "TdudecGUI.exe".
2. Find "db_data.cpr" in the "unpacked tdu2 game folder\Euro\Bnk\database" folder.
3. Drag and drop "db_data.cpr" onto TdudecGUI's form.
4. Click "Exec" button. Decrypted file "db_data.dec" will be genarated.
5. Open binary editor by click "Hex editor" button, and make desiered change to "db_data.dec" file, and save it.
6. Click swap button.
7. Click "Execute" button to re-encrypt "db_data" file. Modified "db_data.cpr" will be genarated. 

Thank you I have managed to make Club Cars tuneable thanks to you! I have one last question though, when I enter a house with any car and I go to my garage, the car that I came with does not show up in the middle of the garage. I used to play this game on XB360 and it has always showed my current car in the middle of the garage, but not on PC. Do you know why?

2 hours ago, Bradley73 said:

when I enter a house with any car and I go to my garage, the car that I came with does not show up in the middle of the garage. I used to play this game on XB360 and it has always showed my current car in the middle of the garage, but not on PC. Do you know why?

I'm not sure about the difference between box360 and PC.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Animeboy98 said:

I have a question. Does your TdudecGUI comes with an in-built hex editor or do I have to manually download one myself

You need to get separately your own favorite Hex editor. Then click the small "Config" button and set the path for that Hex editor. 

Edited by binbow