We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PyroofSpades

Hello, amigos!

Two weeks ago, after completing the final race of Forza Horizon 2 (in my Xbox 360) I got bored of running between France and Italy since I bought all the cars. On the same day, I installed TDU2 because it is located on the islands of Ibiza and Oahu, and has a variety of cars (with the DLC ones). Then, I searched for mods, and... I found this website!!

About me? Well... I'm a huge car fan since I was 3 or 4 years old, when I watched my father playing Need for Speed Porsche 2000. Also, I'm a long-time player of Trackmania (since 2007!), from Original to United Forever. I still have got the Original's DVD, but it's broken :(

Anyways, I'm glad to join y'all!

Hey there PyroofSpades (interesting name), welcome to the :duck: and thanks for joining us and sharing your history. That's awesome that you remember such an epic game such as NFS Porsche 2000 and it would be hard to not become a car and game fan after witnessing someone playing that. :p

Cheers!

:gdance: