We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game freeze - motorbike/net framework problem

VanquishHH

Hi gents,

I use a 1.68b version and still use TDUMT and TDUPE.

I can´t use any motorbike -

1. if I open a motorbike file in TDUPE there is an error message (something about values) and I can´t change anything.

2. cam and name of the motorbikes are wrong (it´s e.g. DUCATI Viper SRT 10 Coupe)

3. if I choose a motorbike in my garage and want to leave, game freezes instantly. I have to restart my computer then.

I have net framework 2-4 installed.

Does anybody know what is wrong?! I re-installed the game but the problem still occurs.

Thanks

Jan

first, i don't known what cause this problem and it still crash for long time. :oook:

since Djey released TDUF Toolset. if you know about database, TDUF come with database-gui looking like TDUPE but good as TDUPE+TDUMT.

or

you could try TDUCP2.0 come with update-library for both TDUPE and TDUMT. But TDUCP2.0 is not compatible with any mega-carpack yet.

Hi nineo,

thanks for your reply.

Game works since about a week.

It was a problem with TDUPE 2.78. I now use 2.5 and it´s fine. I will have to check if I can get any mods running. As I tried to install the Aston DBS, the game crashed a few days ago. Not sure, if 2.5 is able to change car names...

Well, I will find out. This game is making me crazy since 7 years now, so, whatever happens, there will be a solution.