We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo Is Due To Release Today! [Up: OUT NOW // PC Demo info]

TurboDuck

[headline]Forza Horizon 3 Demo Is Due To Release Today![/headline]

forza_horizon_3_5-800x300.jpg

According to the Microsoft Store website a demo for Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One is due to drop sometime today!

The listing that appears to have sneaked online in the past few days shows the release date as 12th September, 2016 at 01:00 (UK) which is if using 24 hour time, less than an hour from now.

Read more on this...

\\mod edit: some posts moved to relevant topic

Cool, so the day was right but the time wasn't. Whose lucky enough to be grabbing it as we speak? Top car looks like either an R32 Skyline or a Ute to me.

Yeah my first thought as Skyline but that ass looks too tall :hmmm: I'm leaning towards Holden ute.

I think you guys are right with the R32...:

1990%2BNissan%2BSkyline%2BGTR-6.jpg

Very well spotted :nods: The exhaust pipe bulge, the mud guard in front of the rear wheel, the flat roof and rear bumper contour... I thought it was a Ute because if the rear would be an R32, it would have a spoiler, so it would have a see-through bit between spoiler support and left C-pillar. Just a bit of lazyness I guess.

Second one looks like a hatchback. A dream hatchack? I can only think a Citroen rally type car or the new Focus RS but that has a more angular front end.

I was playing FM6 Apex last night on the gamepad again, and at one point racing BTCC's around Brands Hatch it actually reminded me of GRID AutoSport, but then I actually had more fun playing that. It's funny how I've always started off enjoying Forza games when they begin with slow street cars but when they suddenly put you in the fast stuff it just doesn't feel right. Especially under braking I noticed last night. I'd rather say it's fantastic to make getting FH3 easier.

PC demo has been confirmed to come after the game launches.

We know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3. A standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch. We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free. The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, which just released out of Beta last week and added wheel support. We’re dedicated to bringing the quality and innovation our fans expect from Forza to the PC, and we’re confident players will have a fantastic experience with “Forza Horizon 3” at launch.

Forza Motorsport - Forza Horizon 3 Demo Announcement